MindBerry version 1.2.0 is mind-mapping software for BlackBerry® smartphones. It's the ideal software to organise your thoughts, manage information overload, increase your productivity and creativity. Capture and organise your ideas at any moment, do it visually with MindBerry.
Having your mind-mapping software in your BlackBerry® you can:
Capture your thoughts at any moment, so it's hard to forget anything
Create your to do list, or organise your tasks whenever you need to
Take notes where you don't have your laptop with you
Be productive, using your spare time
Brainstorm at situations where using a laptop is inconvenient
Transfer your Mind Maps® from computer to your BlackBerry® so you can access them from anywhere
MindBerry has some interesting features. The most important thing about MindBerry is it makes use of the BlackBerry QWERTY keyboard shortcuts for quick editing. Navigating between topics is easily done using the Trackball/Trackwheel.
- Fast, intuitive navigation, MindBerry using the BlackBerry® trackball or the numeric keys to navigate from a node to another node.
- Support Folding/Unfolding with Spacebar key.
- Use shortcut to access all editing features.
- Drag and Drop selected nodes.
- Cut'n'Paste selected nodes.
- Scrolling Mind Map® using Trackball.
- Decorate nodes with icons, colours, fonts, styles.
- Attach note to Mind Map®.
- Can edit long multiline nodes.
- Save and Load Mind Maps to/from BlackBerry® Media Card or Device Memory.
- Send mindmaps via email.
- Import and export both FreeMind and MindManager®.
For more examples of Mind Maps go to our extensive examples library
Illumine Limited is not responsible for the content of external internet sites
Mind Map® and Mind Maps® are registered trademarks of The Buzan Organisation